Window blinds are becoming more popular these days and for good reason. Window blinds are not only fashionable but they are also a practical choice. They can be easily cleaned and durable as well depending on the type of blinds you choose. When it comes to window blinds, you have a lot of choices. They are available in different colors, styles and designs and so you will just have to choose which one of them suits your preference. One of the most popular blinds preferred by most people are your 1 wood blinds. These are blinds with 1” slats and are made of wood to give you a traditional elegance for your home.
Wood blinds have now become the modern alternative for shutters. Just like your other window blinds, wooden blinds are also available in different colors and styles. Some are painted and some are heavily stained. Most of these blinds are either made of Ramin wood or Bass wood. These blinds are ideal for windows with shallow depths and they can even be installed in doors as well. Having such blinds for your home will give your home a whole new look. Other than 1 inch wood blinds, you may also want to consider 2” wood blinds.
Faux wood blinds on the other hand have the look of a genuine wood but these blinds do not need trees in order to make them. These blinds are also available in different designs and colors that will match your home décor. Most of these blinds are available in colors and designs just like your traditional furniture to make it easy for you to match them with your current home décor. These blinds do not require a lot of maintenance as well. They can be easily dusted or vacuumed so you will not have a hard time cleaning them.
You should also check out the wood venetian blinds. These blinds offer the widest color choice among all your other blinds. Mini blinds with ½” slats may also be a good choice. Wooden mini blinds have a clean-lined designed that would be ideal for any room and any home décor. These blinds are very cost-effective and that is why it is still preferred by most consumers. This type of window blind is ideal for areas where it would be exposed to moisture such as kitchens and bathrooms. These blinds are durable and can be easily cleaned.
- Reasons Why You Should Opt for Vinyl Mini Blinds for Windows
- Make your Room More Beautiful With Sheer Vertical Blinds
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Ready Made Blinds
- Kitchen Blinds – What type of Blinds are Suitable for your Kitchen?
- Advantages of Security Blinds
- Basswood Blinds for Your Home
- Why Timber Blinds are So Popular
- Choosing the Right Conservatory Window Blinds
- Getting the Right Measurements to Get Perfect Fitted Blinds
- Different Options for 1 Wood Blinds
- Pleated Conservatory Blinds and Other Options for Your Conservatory
- Improve Your Office With the Right Office Blinds
- Wilson Blinds
- Ideas for Vertical Blind Slats
- Different Types of Roman Blinds Ready Made
- The Various Options for Ready Made Roman Blinds
- Bamboo Roll Up Blinds
- Long Lasting Aluminum Blinds
- Advantages of White Venetian Blinds
- Where Black Vertical Blinds Would Look Best
- Things to Consider Before Purchasing Made to Measure Roman Blinds
- National Blinds for the Office
- Home Depot Blinds
- Give Your Home or Office a Cool New Look With Black Venetian Blinds
- Bali Vertical Blinds – What Makes Them an Excellent Choice
- Blinds Made Easy are Made Affordable As Well
- Improve Your Home and Offices With Aluminum Venetian Blinds
- Making Use of Cheap Wood Blinds For Your Home
- Tips in Choosing Cheap Mini Blinds
- Affordable Blinds For The Home